Wednesday 17 September 2008

13 weeks


It's weird, I thought once I hit the magic 12 week mark I'd feel better and more positive, instead I think over the last week the opposite has been true and I've had so many negative thoughts about this pregnancy lasting till the end it's untrue.
Every week at the moment seems to be a countdown to the 22 week mark when I went into labour with the twins, I'm hoping once I get past that point I might relax a bit.
Saying that today has been a better day, probably because for the last two days I've had nasty boob pain which makes me realise stuff is still going on in there and therefore less worried. How's that for warped - I hurt so I'm happier!

Now don't get me wrong I am happy to be pregnant and thankful for every day that I am.

Here is todays tummy picture at 13 weeks, I look down and can see a definite difference in the shape of my tummy, the top part is much more rounded, and by the evening especially it's quite pronounced as a baby belly.

No comments: