Tuesday 2 September 2008

Time is ticking on


Well here we are at 10w6d today, time is going on nicely and I feel really well.

The injections are being a bit more painful than they were but nothing to bad, I think it's just where the dose has gone up from 40mg to 60mg, more gloop going into me = more ouch!

Now I swear I have a little baby bump, although this weeks picture doesn't show it so well, but it's there, and I just can't lie on my tummy in bed any more it's much to uncomfortable boobs and belly wise which is such a shame as I find it hard to sleep in another position, I guess I'll find it hard to sleep with a crying baby to tho, so all good practice.

I must chase the hospital for my 12 week scan appointment for next week and I also have another blood appointment for next friday.

Here's my pic taken yesterday at 10w 5 d, please mind the odd facial expression.......

No comments: