Friday 18 April 2008

Blood and stuff

Todays visit to the blood doctor was good, I'm to take aspirin all the time while TTC and as soon as I get 2 lines I'm to call and start on heparin injections, yay for being a pin cushion, bring it on I say.

Isn't it odd how despair and hopelessness can turn in just a few hours. Yesterday I felt like I was at the bottom of a deep dark hole with no way out, I had tears and a big dose of the why me's. Today the sun seems to shine (metaphorically as it's a bit cloudy actually) and I'm hopeful again.
I've been told I'm a strong person for how I deal with this stuff, but I don't think it's strength at all, more that if I didn't behave as I do I'd never get out of bed in the morning let alone function in any way "normally".

Paul I know I tell you this often, but I love you very much, you keep me smiling even when the sky is dark. You also smell REALLY bad after Bengal Billys hehehe.

No comments: