Friday 11 April 2008

I am born

Well... I am making my first posting at least, so thought I better start this thing off well.

I started doing a blog on facebook but found I was only adding things when I was miserable and that was getting a bit depressing, so I'll try again. Then again a fair few sad things have been going on, and I don't want to lose sight of that either, so there will be sad things and not so sad I hope.

If I look out the living room window, over the fence at the back of the garden and out across the field behind I can see little lambs. Theres something about the way they jump around that just makes me smile, even if I can't actually see them jump it still makes me smile because I know they will be.

I'm waiting to hear from the hospital about the results of my blood test this morning, I hope this miscarriage is doing it's own thing, I really don't want a d&c again.

See - sad and happy, it makes the world go round

No comments: