Monday 14 April 2008

Monday Monday

I miss my babies so much, they should have been here for nearly 6 months now. I wonder what they would have been like. Here they are as I remember them, so small and delicate and brand new.

Things are looking a bit better m/c wise, no hospital stay and my hcg level dropped from 406 to 310, if it's around 200 by tomorrows blood test then I can leave having another one for a week - Yay!
I'm starting to feel like a pincushion.

I realised this morning how much I like hanging out washing, there I was in the garden happy as Larry with a basket of damp laundry stood in the sunshine thinking "oh this is a good drying day" I'm seriously getting older!

40 in January, how is that possible. I wanted a baby by the time I was 40 at the latest. Unless I fall pregnant in the next 3 weeks that's not going to happen, and the chances of falling pregnant are pretty slim as this m/c is still going on. Some things are just not meant to be I guess.

2 comments:

one-hit_wonder said...

Hey Hela,
Just wanted to say I was thinking of you... Beautiful girls. I can't imagine how much this hurts. You are a strong person... (HUG)

Hela said...

thanks sweety xxx